William Kohler was born and raised in the Atlantic City, New Jersey area. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Rutgers University in 1979, and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the Dickinson School of Law in 1986.
William has been practicing law since 1987, with an emphasis on insurance defense litigation. He has tried cases throughout New Jersey, including automobile liability, premises liability, liquor liability, employment liability and products liability matters.
He is a member of the New Jersey and Atlantic County Bar Associations, and is a Board of Directors member for a local assisted living facility.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Construction Defect
- Construction Liability
- Premises Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Products Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Law
- Employment Discrimination Law
- New Jersey, 1987
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 1987 - Present
- Atlantic County Bar Association, Member, 1987 – Present
- Board of Directors, Seashore Gardens Assisted Living Center
- Former Editor of Atlantic County NJ Bar Association Newsletter
- Coach-New Jersey Mock Trial Team Competition